Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Monogrammed Blackberry?


I was browsing the net today and came across a great website for a variety of monogrammed decals and stickers. I was originally looking for a cut-out monogrammed sticker that I could place in the middle of a cute acrylic tray for a cute birthday present for a dear friend. Of course I became immediately sidetracked.


I found a website called www.electrasmonograms.com that has a variety of monogrammed sticker options. Their motto is preppy decals & stylish monogrammed stickers for EVERYTHING you can't embroider. They had me at preppy!


At 1.25" across, the sticker can be made with three different fonts, including the fancy letters shown above. I have a pink hard protector case on my BB and it will be just perfect with a lime green monogrammed sticker! Check one out for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog! I just recently moved to Pennsylvania!

    Have a fab day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything monogrammed and this is awesome! I'm going to check it out.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete