Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lexie Petite Jeans

As a petite gal, I'm always at the tailor getting pants hemmed and taken in. When I first came across the Lexie petite line from 7 for All Mankind about a year ago, I was really excited. Side note story: once I found a pair of True Religion comfy pants sewed to look like jeans. I was beyond ecstatic when I found out that they they fit and I wouldn't need hemmed! Turned out that they were the cropped version that fit my little legs so well!

Anyway, back to the Lexie line. With an inseam of 33" they are perfect for me to wear with flats. I just purchased the clean white wash in preparation for warmer weather. With a pair of cute sandals and a gauzy, flowing top, they will be perfect for a casual dinner this summer!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute jeans... I'm hoping to buy my first pair of white jeans this summer... and now I'm definitely going to look for the true religions! Welcome to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I am 5'1" and am in the same boat! Your blog is so cute, I am happy to be a new follwer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blogger love! I'm excited as I learn so much about this new world...as a blog reader for years it's fun to be on the other side.

    When do you ladies think its okay to wear white jeans? I'm dying to put them on :)

    ReplyDelete