Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jack Roger Jellies!


I've been a Jack Rogers fan for years now. Not only are they super cute, but they are great sandals for traveling since they can be dressed up or down. My platinum pair makes the cut on almost every warm weather trip I take!


I just got back from a fabulous vacation in the Caribbean. My faithful sandals made the trip, although they had to withstand the beach/sand/pool area each day, which can be hard on the leather.


Problem solved! I found out today that Jack Rogers makes their classic Navajo sandal as a jelly. In black or platinum they perfect for the pool or beach! I ordered a pair of platinum ones. Now all I need is warm weather to wear them in!

3 comments:

  1. These are great! I have the same pair made by Stuart Weitzman that I bought last year and they are the best. I'm wearing them right now LOL :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loooveeee Stuart Weitzman. Are they clear too?

    ReplyDelete