Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DVR Meltdown

My DVR decided to go on strike.

Apparently unhappy with the number of shows that I continue to record, but do not continue to watch, the DVR decided that it had enough and was no longer going to go to work.

Although my settings are to automatically delete the oldest show in order to record a new one, it does not seem to be working. Thank goodness for episode recaps online!

I am about 3-4 weeks behind on my DVR (sad!). The hardest part is not allowing myself to hear 'watercooler' talk the day after one of my shows airs!

The shows on my DVR:
  • The Office
  • Modern Family
  • Gossip Girl
  • Mad Men
  • Biggest Loser
What's on your DVR? Any news shows this fall that I should start watching?

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a DVR but my very favorite show is gLee!! Best show ever!

    ReplyDelete