Friday, October 1, 2010

Daily Routine


Morning everyone! Happy Friday!

Well, it looks like we all survived another week and its time for the weekend! As I was getting ready this morning, I thought that I would share what a normal weekday is like for me. Here we go!

  • 6:45 AM- Alarm goes off
  • 7:00 AM- Out of bed, dressed to work out
  • 7-7:30 AM- Work out (I have a couple pieces of gym equipment at home. In the warmer months I sometimes run outside)
    7:30-8:30 AM- Shower/dry hair/make-up/watch Today Show/make tea
  • 9:00 AM- Arrive at work
  • 9:00 AM-6:00 PM- Work, email, read blogs, work. Hopefully some food at some point.
  • 6:30 PM-9:00 PM- Volunteer, meeting or meet a friend for dinner
  • 9 PM-Midnight- Coffee shop for work emails, Junior League work, GMAT studying.
  • 12:30 AM- Fall asleep to TV

Yes, I don't get a lot of sleep, but 6 hours usually is enough for me. I could sleep in a bit more in the mornings, but I find that I feel so much better if I get that half hour of exercise in before work. Since my job puts me at a computer all day, followed by more sitting at meetings then studying, I need to move a little bit sometimes!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog!You have good habit. I wish i have more free time in next year. I'm doing practice GMAT here: gmatonlinetest.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.

    ReplyDelete