Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

I currently having an obsession session with vests. They are great transitional pieces that keep you just the right amount of warm during the cooler nights.Although a bit puffier that I tend to wear, this North Face vest is in my favorite color- pink! It's actually a children's vest, but the Large and X-Large sizes convert to smaller women's sizes. And because it is a children's vest, the price tag is lower. This vest comes in four colors. LL Bean's brown fleece vest is a go-to for the fall. I especially love the ribbon trim detail along the zipper.
This Patagonia vest comes in a couple color options including natural (shown), black, and purple. I'm considering the natural color since I can pair it with a rich colored shirt underneath. I am loving this vest because its down, but it that "puffy" so it doesn't give a bulky look.

What I love about this Vineyard Vines vest is that it a) not only has a super cute pink sweater pattern with anchors, but b) it's reversible into a cute cream colored fleece! Sadly, its from a season past, but I recently snatched this up on ebay for only $15! So, far its my favorite new edition to my fall wardrobe!

Are you a vest-wearer? What are some of your favorite fall transitional items?

No comments:

Post a Comment