Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year x 2

Beginning of January is always an interesting time for me- not only is it a new year, but it's also my birthday (get it- new year x2).

This year I got a bonus- the Northeast is being slammed again with snow, so I got a half day yesterday and the day off today! Well, not really the day off as I will be working from home, but sitting in bed/on the couch in comfy clothes sounds pretty great to me!

So, I may be 12 days late, but here are my hopes for 2011 (staying away from the word resolution!):
* Work-out more. As I head more towards 30 than 20, I want to maintain!
* Cook more. I seriously don't cook anything that can't be made in about 5 minutes or less. So sad. So, I'd like to cook one real meal a week (starting out small!)
* Get into business school. Applications are done and now I just wait in hopes of making the next step (interviews)
* Travel. My goal for the past few years has been to try a new country every year. So, far I've been successful! But with a (hopefully) upcoming grad school budget, I may have to settle with a new state!

So, far I've been pretty good. I worked out the past few days and have a trip planned to New York City this weekend with college girlfriends.

Here's to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment