Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend Recap

I had quite the busy weekend!

I have two deadlines for graduate schools this week...the last two!! I can't tell you how relieved I am that there is a light at the end of the application tunnel. The last two months have kept me quite busy with applications and I'm ready to move onto the next portion of the process. That being said, I spent Friday night hunkered down in my office working on essays. Super exciting right??

Saturday I got to have some fun! I headed up to a ski resort about an hour from me for a full day of skiing. I met up with some friends and enjoyed the snow! The conditions were pretty great for East Coast skiing. Saturday night I spent at a friends ski house- drinking wine, playing Apples to Apples and lounging in front of the fire. It was freezing - 9 degrees- and when we decided to go in the hot tub, the steam from the water made our hair wet, which then immediately froze! It was crazy to feel my hair literally iced over haha.

I skied some more Sunday morning and then headed home for an afternoon nap and an evening of essays. The skiing left me a little sore (guess that shows I'm out of skiing shape/getting old) and there was a lot of writing this weekend, but I am glad to say that I completed another application and now only have one left! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment