Thursday, September 9, 2010

10 Random Things

Since I'm a newbie to the blogging world, I thought that I would share 10 random facts about me

1. I love dogs and can't wait until my life is stable enough (re: home enough) to adopt one.
2. I'm allergic to dogs (will probably make #1 difficult)
3. I never recognize famous people when I see them out in public
4. I really want to visit the Whistle Stop Cafe from Fried Green Tomatoes
5. Before I go out of town I always clean my house. Nothing better than coming home from a long day of traveling than to a tidy space!
6. I only eat green bananas
7. I participate in a fantasy football league!
8. I'm short- 5'2" and love it when people say they thought I was taller than that. Must mean I'm carrying myself well...or just have a larger personality ;)
9. I could eat sushi everyday (anything but eel please)
10. I usually don't got to movies in theaters...I have trouble sitting still for so long!

Have any questions that you would like to know?? Leave a comment or e-mail me at alwaydswearpearls@gmail.com. Maybe I will use your question in my next 10 Random Things post!

2 comments:

  1. I always clean my house before a vaca even if it is only for a weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just something so refreshing about coming home to a clean house, isn't there!

    ReplyDelete