Monday, September 27, 2010

For a rainy day...

The Northeast is a giant rain cloud right now. I've broken out my wellies for the first time in a while, but realized this AM that I am in desperate need for a new umbrella.

I currently have a Coach umbrella- its a light blue print with the 'C' pattern all over. Although, I have to admit, I'm a little beyond Coach. Not to put down any Coach-lovers out there, but I associate it with the wristlets that teenagers wear. The items that I do have from Coach tend to not include the monogrammed pattern.

Here are some options for new umbrellas that I am loving. It's important for me that the umbrella be small enough when compacted that it fits in a tote bag- easier to travel with!

Option One: Lilly Pulitzer $25
I love this for the price and the fun pattern! It would certainly brighten up a rainy day.




Option Two: Burberry $125
I had the classic Burberry Nova Check pattern in college, and decided to go a bit of a different direction with my next umbrella- if it ends up being Burberry. I chose the black and white pattern for its classic look and that it won't show dirty (because we all know how much time a wet umbrella can spend on the floor!)


Option Three: Etsy seller $60
Monogrammed Umbrella from Etsy seller PoshDesignsbyMarilyn
I love this umbrella because a) its pink and b) the monogram! The best part is that there are a ton of font styles offered for the monogram.


Option Four: Gucci $430

...just kidding. Like I have $430 dollars(!!) to spend on a umbrella!



Which one do you think I should get?


All photos courtesy of google images or Etsy website

No comments:

Post a Comment