Tuesday, September 28, 2010

With so many sororities going through Fall recruitment (including the gals I advise), its a hectic time for many out there.

Recruitment can be a time of high-stress, low-sleep and amazing excitement! With Fall recruitment over my for my girls, I want to provide a special treat for a chapter meeting!

I found great Greek letter cookie cutters online at shop.bakegreek.com. This is the Gamma one that I am going to order (kappa one not pictured).

Their website also features a tutorial on baking and cookie decorating- perfect for a girl like me who isn't so blessed with kitchen skills. I plan on making a batch of these super-cute sugar cookies decorated with either light blue or dark blue icing!

Any tips on making the best sugar cookies?! I would really like to do a great job for my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment