Thursday, September 2, 2010

Steals & Deals!

Shopping is one of my favorite things to do. From Target to TJ Maxx to Bloomingdale's and Saks, I rarely meet a store that I don't like!

A new feature that I am going to have are Steals & Deals that I come across. My first is going to be from Victoria's Secret (I hope you don't mind that I am talking about "unmentionables" on here!). I love the free panty cards that VS sends out, especially since they are always coupled with another deal. The most recent VS panty card (good through September 13) has a deal for $10 off any purchase!


I wandered myself into VS yesterday and went searching for the item that my little card was valid on. With no luck, I talked to a very friendly salesperson who explained that they were all out of the item on the card (sad), but that I could substitute any other VS panty worth $8.50 (score!). I think that its great that they acknowledge the fact that a 'free' item goes fast and offer an alternative. Well, I got VERY lucky when I spotted this cute pink & green number...and the last one left was in my size! In love!

I coupled my new pink & green find with a tube of lotion. The lotion was $10 and with my $10 off a purchase side deal on the free panty card, I walked out of VS the proud owner of the items below...For FREE! Note: The minimum purchase for the $10 off is $10...if you purchase an $8 item they do not give you cash back. Let's be honest, no store is that nice!!

What do you think of my first steals & deals? Have you gotten any good deals lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment