Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

This past weekend was my first taste of Fall. It got pretty chilly on Friday night...as in I started my evening in a 3/4 sleeve shirt and by the end of the night was wearing an additional sweater and fleece.
I've started switching my closest from the warm weather to cold weather clothes. Out went the seersucker dresses, Madras skirts and cute tops. In came the heavier pants (think cords, velvet and jeans), thick, woolly sweaters

As cooler weather starts creeping in, I hate having to give up all of my skirts/dresses because its too cold for bare legs and I have to wear tights/nylons. Even the thought of tights on my legs makes my skin crawl for some reason! Plus, I find that the Northern wind just whips right through to the bone!
Enter my new favorite item, Plush Apparel. They sell...wait for it...fleece-lined tights. Their tagline is "Stay Warm and Stylish". They can be worn as stockings or leggings and add warmth without bulk. They come in a variety of styles too: full foot, footless, knee high, stirrup and more. I can't wait to get my hands on a pair!






No comments:

Post a Comment