Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

Every Wednesday I hope to share with you an outfit or wardrobe piece that I currently loving. I can't wait to hear your feedback!

I'm headed to a wedding this weekend. It's cocktail attire, but the service and reception are in the evening at a very nice location. Here is the outfit I'm planning on wearing:

Dress: Shoshanna Black Beaded Halter Dress

Shoes: Calvin Klein Cora

Clutch: Tory Burch Pink Resin Clutch

I love the dress for a couple of reasons:

  • The fabric is heavier, so perfect for heading into fall wedding season/holiday cocktail parties
  • The skirt is tiered and fitted but not tight. So I won't get the dreaded "food baby"
  • It's pretty conservative, yet has fun punches of color with the beads!
  • I can wear a wrap in a variety of colors. Perfect for a chilly September night!

Now...what sort of jewelery should I wear? I was thinking a big cocktail ring. Maybe in a color to match one of the beads?

No comments:

Post a Comment