Friday, September 10, 2010

Don't laugh butt...

Hi, I'm a Pennsylvania prep and I buy things on infomercials.
I have insomnia from time to time and find that infomercials are usually pretty good at helping my drift off to sleep. After you watch one for about 10 minutes I've have seen every detail about the item, so I don't feel the need to try and stay awake to see what happens.
I had insomnia the other night. I watched an infomercial and I am now the proud(?) owner of the Brazil Butt Lift (get the pun in the title?!)


I'm usually not one to fall for exercise videos from TV (aside from a disastrous p90x trial), but I'm kinda excited about this one. There are different work-out regimens based upon what type of behind you have. But its easy to do in my own home before or after work and is not super long (sorry p90x!). PLUS Victoria's Secret models said that they use it all the time and love it! And- honestly- who doesn't want to looking like one of the VS Angels?

The package is currently en route and I'll give you an update once I'm a few weeks into the program (I promise NO pictures...no one needs to see that!!)

Has anyone ever tried this workout video? What is your favorite workout video to do at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment