Thursday, September 23, 2010

I believe in...

That when in a hurry, painting only the toes that you can see in peep-toed shoes is completely acceptable

Giving the children's book Olivia to every baby girl that comes into my life

Still having my favorite childhood stuffed animal on my bed at my parents

Pulling the comforter over the messy sheets is as good enough as making the whole bed sometimes

Sometimes you have to go for the full-sugar, full-fat version

Reading a book that will make you smarter every once in a while (sorry shopaholic series!)

Taking the scenic route sometimes

Pushing yourself sometimes...whether it be a difficult recipe, a new hobby or a physical activity. The reward is so much sweeter!

Talking to my mom every day :)

That whoever said sunshine brings happiness never danced in the rain (love that quote!)

1 comment: