Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy 9.02.10!

As a product of the 80's and growing up in the 90's, 90210 was one of my favorite shows growing up! From the high years to college to beyond, I never missed a week. One of my first bonding moments in college with my freshman roommate was to watch 90210 on FX.

Imagine my surprise when the first text I received this AM was "Happy 90210 Day!" I was a little confused at first, but then it clicked. It was September 2, 2010 9/02/10! Love it! I wish that I had realized this sooner so I could have planned some sort of party, but I'll celebrate tonight with watching an episode or two!
Photo courtesy of Google Images
Who is your favorite character from 90210!?? I was always a HUGE Dylan fan...there was just something so cute about the sort-of bad boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment