Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pink and Green!

My favorite colors are pink, green, navy and white. Truth be told, the majority of my closet is filled with these colors. Except green. It is one color that just does not look good on me. So I incorporate green through other avenues- a splash of the color in a otherwise pink/white pattern, a fun bangle or my new obsession...this fabulous bag.

I am a handbag junkie. It's a perfect combination of structured yet soft leather. It can be worn in the nook of the elbow, on the shoulder or with the long strap across the body (which I'll admit looks crazy on me since the bag is then wider than I am!) The only downfall is that the bag is a bit heavy to start and once I throw so many random things in there (as we all have a tendency to do with a bag this large) it gets reallllly heavy. As in leave-marks-on-your-shoulders heavy. Although a unique color, it's a fun twist on a time-enduring classic bag. And I love it. Even if it did cost as much as a month's rent.
What are some unique ways that you incorporate colors you love into your wardrobe??

No comments:

Post a Comment